Now that your extensions are installed here are some tips to extend the life of your lashes.
- Avoid water and steam near your lashes for the first 24 hours.
- Avoid Oil based products near your lashes as oil will loosen the adhesive and cause your lashes to slide.
- Avoid mascara.
- Avoid eyelash curlers.
- Avoid pulling, picking or rubbing of your lashes, this can cause damage to your natural lashes.
- Use your lash brush provided by your lash tech at least twice a day to brush and keep your lashes clean.
- Remove make up with water based make up remover and a cotton swab.
- Ask Lash Maven about our Lash Baths.
- Your natural lashes will shed daily causing your extensions to shed so be sure to schedule your fill every 2-3 weeks.